The countdown is on! Less than a week until Father’s Day folks! So, as I did for Mother’s Day, I am providing you with a list of fun things to do in and around Winnipeg with your father or father-figure! Please feel free to add any other ideas and events you may have in the comment section below!
FATHER’S DAY GIFT IDEAS & EVENTS
- Take in the annual Manitoba Marathon
- Experience outdoor theatre at Rainbow Stage with their first show of the summer season: Buddy, The Buddy Holly Story
- Listen to amazing local acts for the Jazz Winnipeg Festival opening weekend – it’s FREE!
- Special Father’s Day activities at Oak Hammock Marsh
- Drive out to Killarney and check out the Annual Vintage Car Show
- Fill you tummy with good eats at the All-You-Can-Eat Family Style Father’s Day BBQ at Prairie Ink Restaurant
- Enjoy a yummy Father’s Day brunch at Assiniboine Golf Club
- Watch the Goldeyes win!
- Have Father’s Day brunch and watch live horse racing at Assiniboia Downs
- Participate in the awesome Father’s Day activities at Cabela’s
What have you got planned for Father’s Day this year?