Hello beautiful people! My name is Natalie Bell but around these parts, I’m known as a social dynamo, PegCityLovely.
I am an OG blogger (est. July 2012), content creator, and real-talker who consistently infuses positive energy into everyday life as a method of influence. As a mom of 3, a glamma of 1, wife, daughter, sister, HR pro, speaker, coach, friend, and everything in between, I do my best to foster authentic conversations and make meaningful connections.
I am known for sharing who I am, unapologetically, while inspiring others to do the same, and having fun along the way (my kitchen dance parties are epic)!
PegCityLovely is a vehicle through which I share my lived experiences, messages of positivity, inclusivity, and local love. It’s a welcoming space and community for folks to come and be who they are, as they are while learning about others’ perspectives in a productive way. Finally, it’s my outlet for sharing cool products, recipes, events, parenting, healthy living, and lifestyle.
Thanks for coming by to check out this awesome lil digital space I’ve carved out for myself over the last 10 years. I look forward to getting to know ya!
PRESS, FEATURES, & INTERVIEWS
- Maclean’s Feature – Winnipeg’s Most Outgoing Mom Blogger
- PegCityLovely on Blogtown with Shaw TV
- PechaKucha Night in Winnipeg – Vol 39
- Iconic Women Series – Natalie Bell
- Body Positivity & Finding Your Confidence – St Vital Centre
- PegCityKudos show on CBC Manitoba
- Making Important Connections – Winnipeg Chamber of Commerce
- Power of a Statement Earring – St Vital Centre
- United Way Summit Series Host (4 episodes)
- Podcast Feature Interview – Winnipeg’s Finest
- Podcast Feature Interview – The Sandwich
- Podcast Feature Interview – Introverted Queen
- Boss Babe Feature – Hustle & Charm