A yummy, easy to make recipe for those who just don’t have a ton of time to cook!
Sweet and Sour Meatballs
- 1/3 cup Catalina Salad Dressing
- 1/3 cup Apricot Jam
- 3 tbsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 red pepper
- 1 pkg frozen fully cooked italian meatballs (907 g)
- Combine all of the spices and sauces together in a small bowl and mix together. Set aside.
- Dice the red pepper.
- Combine spices, sauces, red pepper and frozen meatballs in a covered skillet.
- Mix together, and cover. Cook on medium heat for 10 minutes or until meatballs are fully heated. Stir occasionally.
- Serve over rice or mashed potatoes.