Wondering what to do on Valentine’s Day that isn’t going to drain your finances? Check out these great ideas I recently shared on Global Winnipeg:
Be a tourist in your own city and look for those activities that perhaps you’ve just never had time to do before.
- Take a leisurely walk in hand-in-hand one of our many parks
- Some parks have leisure ice and /or toboggan hills
- Visit an art gallery
- Check out a live music venue
- Eat your main meal home, then head out for a drink and appetizers! Here are some ideas:
- Bowling, Arcade, Laser Tag
- Fort Whyte Alive
- Games night
- Alternatively, break out the games you have at home and make a tournament out of it!
- Paint Night
- Get Crafty
- Festival du Voyageur
- Black History Month events
- Cross Country Skiing
These are just a few ideas folks!