#MondayAMMusings Episode Summary
Last week’s episode was broadcast live via Periscope. I didn’t complete a summary for the blog, and in hindsight I probably should have! Unfortunately, unless all of you were up at the time of my broadcast, you wouldn’t have seen it unless:
a) you follow me on Periscope and look for the replay OR,
b) you follow my timeline on Twitter and look for the hashtag.
Live and learn right? Right.
- Became engaged 2 years ago today! Wedding planning is in progress, slowly but surely!
- If you haven’t seen it yet, I urge you to go and see the Hound of the Baskervilles! I loved my Behind the Scenes tour!
- Learned about local food production and sustainability at the Table to Farm event through Food Matters Manitoba
- Last week of the Subway #CommitToFit Challenge! Win a $50 gift card! This week is all about ME Time and a fun Facebook contest called Build A Winner!
- Terrance, an avid Spartan Race participant, and his inspirational story. Spartan Race is coming to Manitoba in July 2015 for the first time!
- Mother’s Day is on the horizon, hoping for
- Local arts events such as Royal Winnipeg Ballet
- #LoveLocalMB – Beer, Wine and Food, need I say more?
- Have an event you’d like to share? Online, offline, local, or national, add it here!
“Don’t be afraid of being different, be afraid of being the same as everyone else.”
(thanks cuz! @CoachV)