Seriously, if my teeth could talk 6 months ago, they would’ve said “Natalie, get it together, we can’t take the hot tea, wine or ice cream you continue bombard us with! Do you not feel our pain?” Oh, I did my dear teeth, felt and heard ya loud and clear. As a result it was time to go and see my dentist.
I love my dentist, he’s a super funny guy, always calls me “kid” and says I have great teeth. I told him of my dilemma and he recommended that I start using a sensitive teeth toothpaste product of my choice, and I did. I did not initially choose Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief, I chose a competitor product and I’ve been using it for months and months.
However, I’m also someone who likes to try a variety of products before I pick my fave, so when the opportunity came along to review Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief, I had to check it out!
There are a few factors that make a great toothpaste in my books:
- Taste – I’m all about the mint, no fruity stuff for this girl!
- Texture – Some toothpaste is gritty, I don’t like that, has to be smooth!
- Price – It’s toothpaste, a necessity, it shouldn’t cost a fortune!
For the Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief product, #2 and #3 are great but I have a little issue with the aftertaste when I brush my teeth. I can’t quite place it but it’s similar to baking soda more than the mint. I really do like the toothbrush compared to the competition though. I’m a very hard brusher so I need a toothbrush that can handle my strength haha!
Do you suffer from sensitive teeth? Try the Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Challenge:
1) Sign up for a free sample of CSPR toothpaste by going to http://www.colgatesensitiveprorelief.ca/EN/challenge (only 1 sample per house hold).
2) TRY the product
- Rub the toothpaste directly on the sensitive tooth with your fingertip and gently massage for 1 minute
- Eat or drink something that triggers your tooth sensitivity, and discover the instant relief and freshness of Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief.
3) REVIEW the toothpaste online for a chance to win one (1) NESPRESSO® U Pure Orange coffee machine and one (1) gift basket containing a 1 year supply of Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief products.
When readers sign up to take the challenge they will receive:
- 1 trial size tube (22 mL) of Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief toothpaste
- 1 coupon for $1 off a Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief toothpaste
So, try it out, come back and let me know what you think! Happy smiles!
Disclosure: I am part of the Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Blogger Campaign with Mom Central Canada and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.