Creamy Cheesy Layered Potato Bake
My take on scalloped potatoes 🙂
- 4-5 medium potatoes
- 1 large carrot
- 1/2 large onion
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pkg Kraft Creamy Herb & Garlic Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Peel the potatoes, then place them in boiling water. Boil for approx 20 minutes
- Peel the carrots, then add them to the boiling water with the potatoes. Boil for approx 10 minutes or until tender.
- Set aside potatoes and carrots to cool.
- Chop the onions into small pieces
- Mix the soup and the milk together in a separate boil
- Thinly slice the potatoes and carrots.
- Layer the potatoes in a 1.5 quart casserole dish, then add a layer of carrots, sprinkle the 1/2 of the onions.
- Pour the 1/2 of the soup mixture over top, cover with cheese, and repeat.
- Bake for approx. 40 mins or until slightly bubbling and of course cheese is fully melted