I created this yummy smoked ham recipe as part of a #Dinnerin15 minute challenge by Maple Leaf Foods and Schneiders.
Smoked Ham, Kale and Broccoli Pasta Salad
- 1 Smoked Ham 700g
- 1 bunch kale medium
- 1 crown broccoli large
- 4 cups pasta rotini
- 1 block cheddar cheese small
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 3/4 cup poppyseed dressing
- Boil the pasta until tender. Rinse under cool water. Set aside.
- Cut up the kale and broccoli. Set aside.
- Cut up the smoked ham into cubes.
- Toss the ham, pasta, kale and broccoli together in a large salad bowl, adding poppyseed dressing as required.
- Sprinkle dried cranberries and pumpkin seeds on top of the salad. Serve!