Indulge! Yes, I love that word 🙂
Definition:in·dulge (inˈdəlj) verb 1.allow oneself to enjoy the pleasure of.
I recently had the opportunity to try out the new Keurig 2.0 and I’d say the potential to indulge is pretty high!
This new brewer not only brews your favourite cup of coffee or tea but it can also brew an entire carafe too! The ability to brew a carafe works really well for my fiance and I as we like to fill our travel mugs every day for work.
I am constantly amazed at how technology continues to evolve. It’s like a mini spaceship! Ok, not really but it is pretty cool. Just look at it!
What I Love(d):
– Ease of use – It seriously can’t get any easier, throw in the K-cup and press a button – DONE!
– Aesthetics – It’s pleasing to the eye and looks sleek.
– Numerous cup sizes available from 4oz to 10oz
– The ability to brew a carafe
– Auto brew capability
Areas of Opportunity:
(FYI – I never use the word weakness because continuous improvement is necessary for things to get better. Weakness denotes a negative connotation)
– For some reason the bonus variety pack that was supposed to be included in the box was missing. As a result I had to buy K-cups and I’m still trying to find a store that sells the K-Carafe. I’ve tried Superstore and my local Sobeys.
– The 10oz size choice does not seem to fill our large mugs as much as we’d like.
– The variety of brands available/stated on the box don’t necessarily translate to what you can purchase on the Keurig Canada website. I believe there are more options for my American peeps.
Overall the Keurig 2.0 brewer will provide great functionality for what we need (once we get the K-Carafes goin). We will buy a few indulgent boxes of lattes and caffe mochas for those special days when we need a lil more than just a coffee. It sure would make a great gift! #Keurig2point0hoho
How would you like to win your very own Keurig 2.0 K500 Brewer?
You know the drill!
This is a quick turnaround giveaway!!
Ends Fri Dec 5/14 at 4pm – Open to Canada only
Enter below and Good Luck!