Episode Summary of this week’s #MondayAMMusings:
1) Grrr this head cold! I hate being sick, hopefully on the mend soon!
2) Had a great interview with Ilona Reece last week along with a mini tutorial on the hair relaxing process #BlackHairCare. Video is in edit mode.
- While doing the interview, we tuned in to the Lori And Cher show – The Great Black Hair Debate. It was quite interesting!
3) I was fortunate to interview spokespeople from both Mattel Canada(Barbie division) and Make A Wish Canada about the #BarbieWishes from the Heart campaign on right now! Children can submit video messages for their loved ones and each submission equals a $1 donation to Make A Wish Canada. Audio is in edit mode – stay tuned!
4) Blogger Fun, Drama and Twitter Parties! All goes hand in hand hahaha
For an up to date Twitter Party calendar, check out these links of my bloggy friends who keep track of them!
5) Super excited to be rebranding PegCityLovely in 2015! To help me get started with a fun photoshoot is the one and only Ian McCausland! #SupportLocal
- Makeup will be by my new friend Tina Cable of Myüz Makeup Artistry and Esthetics
- Styling will be by my girl Myra Gonzalez of MyStyleSense
This Week’s Quote:
The most important thing is to enjoy your life, to be happy, it’s all that matters. Audrey Hepburn
Til next week lovelies!