Coconut Bubble Tea #TKEveryday
A slightly sweet, refreshing and creamy tea with coconut milk and delectable tapioca pearls.
- 1 cup steeped strong black tea (chilled)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup (divided)
- 1/2 cup Thai Kitchen Premium Lite Coconut Milk (chilled)
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 cup ice
- 1/3 cup tapioca pearls
- 1 tsp Billy Bee honey
- COOK tapioca pearls according to package, rinse and place in a bowl with 1 tbsp. of syrup. Chill.
- BLEND tea, remaining maple syrup, honey, coconut milk, milk and ice in a blender until thoroughly mixed and smooth.
- PREPARE tall glass by placing sweetened, chilled tapioca pearls in bottom.
- POUR coconut tea mixture over tapioca pearls and fill glass. Serve immediately with a large straw.