This week’s #MondayAMMusings summary captures an interesting week not just for me but for Winnipeg.
Blogging/Social Media Productivity Chat
I do my best to attend a biweekly Twitter Chat hosted by Impression Public Relations called #blogchatca. It’s super informative and gets me thinking about a variety of topics related to blogging and social media. It also fosters stimulating conversation with folks I may not connect with otherwise, I love that anyone can hop on and chat.
Pushing Through Adversity
Controversy, adversity, and politics made a Maclean’s article about Winnipeg the hottest topic last week. are we really the most racist place in Canada?
Upcoming Reviews and Giveaways
- Thermea giveaway is live
- Paddington Prize Pack later today
- Down Unstopables Prize Pack later this week #RipYourClothesOn
- #WpgMardiGras ticket giveaway later this week
- Winnipeg Mardi Gras – Feb 13 & 14, 2015
- YMCA Women of Distinction Awards – nominate a phenomenal woman today!
- February is Black History Month in Winnipeg and around the world, calendar to follow.
Between stimulus and response there is a space. In that space is our power to choose our response. In our response lies our growth and our freedom. Viktor E. Frankl
Enjoy your week folks and share the love!