#MondayAmMusings Episode Summary
Ending February with a flurry of activity!
Lovely Things Happened
- Rebranding is slow but sure, pictures picked, logo done! Now it’s time to implement, finally! 🙂
- Hope you’ve had a chance to listen to my interview with Bill Rancic, I’m still grinning!
- Time to get the podcasting interview schedule more formalized!
- Wrote about a cool new app, called OneTap. Put an end to distracted driving
- Finally set a date for our wedding social/my 40th birthday bash – save the date folks – October 24, 2015 people!
- What’s a social? Check out the definition and more info about Manitoba Socials
- Christina Martin album release #ItllBeAlright with giveaway
- Kristin from Greenwood Naturals – more popup fun!
- Nita Sharda of Carrots and Cake
- Higher Level Fitness – both Vernis and Mary Ann Blair will keep me on track with my goals
Lovely Week Ahead
- National Cupcake Day in support of Humane Societies across Canada
- #SouperBee challenge in support of the Soup Bee, an amazing non profit organization in the Winnipeg community
- #PinkShirtDay on Wed Feb 25, 2015 in support of the Boys and Girls Club of Winnipeg – buy a t-shirt at London Drugs
- March is Nutrition Month
- time for a pantry reset
- CommitToFit with Subway Canada
- Easter and Spring Break are near!
- Loving up the Nikon D3300 DSLR camera – special contest on the way – stay tuned!
“If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.” Oprah Winfrey