Please be forewarned: If there is any time that I’m going to be selfish, it is right now with this post!
I love tech, I love gadgets, I love computers, tablets, smartphones etc, any techie product that makes my busy life easier. I am a total techie-nerd. Couple all of that with the fact that I’m a mom and this HP Spectre x360 is the PERFECT gift for someone like me!
Isn’t she a beaut? Yes, it’s a she, and yes, she may already have a name 😉
Unboxing the HP Spectre x360
Let me tell ya a few of the awesome features of this ultrabook:
- sleek, convertible PC **Um, it’s a laptop and a tablet all in one – hello!
- 360 degree flexibility **My favourite feature of all, so versatile!
- up to 12.5 hours of battery life **Gotta have this so I can use it anywhere for a good length of time!
- Backlit keyboard
- 128GB SSD (solid state drive for data storage) **This is huge for me considering the sheer amount of photos and videos I take
- 5th generation Intel processor **Satisfies my need for speed
- Windows 8
Amazing without even seeing it right? Alright, so let’s take a look! Bare with me as I didn’t do any tutorials on how to use it, I just took it out of the box and started playing with it!
The HP Spectre x360 has a futuristic feel, numerous fun features and fabulous speed for this bloggin mom! Considering I’ve been using the “competition” for the past year, I was wondering if this would be on the same level. My only constructive feedback so far is that it’s a little heavier in weight than what I’ve been using. However, the remaining features and versatility far outweigh that factor!
Stay tuned as I continue to capture the wonderful things this product can do as I become more familiar with it (this is part 1 of 3). I can’t wait to show you some creative and funky ways that make this mom’s life easier! It’s one heck of a great gift idea, wouldn’t you agree?
What’s your take on the HP Spectre x360 so far? What feature do you like best?
Tech to ya later!