The PBJ & Cheese Sandwich
- 2 slices Sara Lee Artesano Bread
- 2 slices bacon cooked
- 1 tbsp jalapeno blackberry jam
- 1 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- 3 slices white cheddar
- 2 pats salted butter
- Begin by placing half of the white cheddar onto one slice of Sara Lee Artesano Bread. Add jelly, peanut butter and bacon. Add the remaining cheese and place the other piece of Artesano bread on top. Smear 1 pat of butter onto each side of the bread and set sandwich aside.
- Grill the sandwich in either a panini press or a cast iron skillet over medium heat until both sides of the bread are golden brown and the cheese has melted; about 5-10 minutes. Let rest for 30 seconds before serving.
NATIONAL GRILLED CHEESE MONTH RECIPES per Mackenzie Smith at GrilledCheeseSocial.com