Hey beautiful people! Guess what I’ve got cooking for you today? A simple recipe that takes minimal time and is perfect for all of you busy folks.
I whipped up some Honey Garlic Glazed Pork Chops and paired them with Ben’s Express Long Grain and Wild Rice with Mushrooms. Such delicious flavours – sweet and savory meets earthy goodness.
I think you’re going to love it! Here we go:
4 boneless pork loin centre rib chops
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup chicken broth (or water)
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1. Begin by seasoning your pork chops with salt and pepper
2. Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the pork chops and cook until golden brown on both sides
3. Remove the chops and, in the same skillet, cook the minced garlic until fragrant.
4. Add honey, water (or chicken stock), soy sauce, and apple cider vinegar, bringing it to a simmer until the sauce thickens.
5. Return the pork chops to the skillet, coating them generously with the glaze, and cook until they’re done to your liking.
Looks great doesn’t it? Paired it with Ben’s Express because it’s very ok to not make everything from scratch! The combination of the sweet and savory pork with the earthy, rich rice is delish! Add a lil cucumber or a salad for freshness.
There you have it, a meal that is perfect and simple to make any night of the week. let me know if you make it and any variations you try!