Remember how we chatted about New Years Resolutions a couple of months ago? Well, I recall letting you know that I don’t really have a list of resolutions but rather a word to describe my intentions for 2015.
If you made a list of New Years resolutions, how’s it going? Are you on track? If so, woohoo, way to go!
If not, what took you off the rails?
It’s only March so there is plenty of time to right size the ship. Let’s keep each other accountable!
There are a variety of tools and resources to help get you back on track. Make sure you have a few cheerleaders in your corner to help you reach your goals too.
As you may know March is Nutrition month and part of my personal 2015 intention is to elevate my health. How will I do that?
- I’ll start with really focusing on what types of foods I put into my body as well as the frequency.
- I am putting a more concerted effort into making sure I participate in some sort of daily physical activity.
- Making sure I am realistic with what I’d like to see as an end result.
Sound good? I think so!
I have a few items that just might help you with your goals for this year.
The folks over at Church & Dwight have come up with a New Year’s Resolution Reminder Prize Pack!
It includes the following products (Value $50):
- Vitafusion™ Vitamin D
- L’il Critters™ Gummy Vites™ for kids
- Gravol™ Natural Source Ginger Liquid Gels
- Rub A535™ Natural-Source Arnica Gel Cream
- Glass travel mug (with removable tea infuser)
There are items for everyone in the family!
You know the drill, just enter below, and I wish you the best of luck!
What helps you stay on top of your healthy goals? What tools and resources do you use?
Disclosure: I received products as part of the Church & Dwight Ambassador Program however, the opinions expressed are mine, all mine!